New Mega Merge Mod (Campaign / factions / Scenarios etc..)

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

Nskap2
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: New Mega Merge Mod (Campaign / factions / Scenarios etc..)

Post by Nskap2 »

However, if you are assembling a Mechanicus army, then I can inform you that with the next update I will add the Omnissiah's Talon to the 7th mission, this is logical according to the plot. They will also be available for deployment. By the way, the units of this Omnissiah's Talon will be attached as auxiliary and will accompany the Commander's regiment until the completion of the mission, thereby personifying the presence of the Adeptus Mechanicus.Units included in Omnissiah's Talon will heal wounds on their own at the beginning of a new scenario, but if a unit is lost, it probably won't be recovered in the next scenario. Or not :) .
sakura0022
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by sakura0022 »

I would just like to say very well done on continuing my original mod. It is great seeing new stuff added and I wish you all the best for future updates!
Nskap2
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Nskap2 »

Thank you, sakura0022! Scenario 7 is changed again, there are rumors that there are few units left after the Martyr Point, so an auxiliary squad similar to the Omnissiah's Talons was added. These units are also available for deployment. The units that Commander will receive as additional reinforcements are highlighted in red( if he has the maximum reputation in the Adeptus Mechanicus). The number and strength of units in the reinforcement also depends on the "reputation". By the way, if you see all these units in your reinforcement, then your enemies will be stronger, more numerous and more insidious :twisted: .All of these units are auxiliary, but survivors can move on to the next scenario.Or not :) .
screen151.jpg
screen151.jpg (521.21 KiB) Viewed 2984 times
Nskap2
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Nskap2 »

Scenario 8 has been added, now I will go through the campaign again. I've already forgotten what the changes were and where, so it should be interesting.Latest version:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KZY-R8 ... sp=sharing
Installation by simply copying files to the folder where Armageddon or Mega Merge is installed with file replacement, do not forget to save the original. To make all the changes work, you need to start from the beginning, but you can go through without starting a new campaign.
Nskap2
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Nskap2 »

I found several drawbacks, for example, an unnamed Cybernetica Datasmith in scenario 4, it should be named Mars, and scenario 5 is the Tomb of Necron, the simplest of all and very short - 10 minutes, I still don't understand how this scenario was supposed to work. Let it be as it is. In my opinion, the complexity of the "Transition Zone" scenario needs to be increased. But I will leave this unchanged so that the Commander gets requisition points for future battles. Also, the Pteraxii Skitarii received the "jump" type of movement, but at the same time they received the "flyer" trait, which makes them invulnerable to melee attacks.The inaccuracy of the victory conditions was found in scenario 7, it is working, but the victory conditions are not obvious.The number of turns has also been increased so that the commander can accumulate more requisition points.There is a problem with scripts, they only work if the unit is on hex, and the unit's moves are used up, and it is no longer possible to cancel the movement. This applies to units with the reconmove trait or if the unit got on the winning hex in the last turn of the scenario - you need to make sure that all or part of the movement in the case of reconmove is spent and only then finish the turn.
Nskap2
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Nskap2 »

The fixes can be downloaded here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BJP5ni ... sp=sharing
In order for the changes to the victory conditions to work in scenario 7, you need to load the last save in the Martyrs Point scenario and start the 7 scenario, a simple restart does not update all the scripts in the scenario.Also in scenario 7, the number of requisition points per turn has been increased, rewards for some events have been increased, and the number of turns has been increased.There will be a reckoning for this in scenario 8 :D
Nskap2
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Nskap2 »

Mission 8 rebalanced,latest version:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oTYAcT ... sp=sharing
Nskap2
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Nskap2 »

Work on the continuation of the campaign has been stopped, there are problems of a military nature :shock:
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Something to do with the news in Ukraine ?
christo68
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by christo68 »

I just discovered this , thank you for putting new life in a good old game ! :)
FadedCinders

Post by FadedCinders »

Hi I just discovered this game and I noticed the link to main mod file at the beginning of this thread is dead, is the mega merged mod still able to be downloaded? I was unable to find a fresh link anywhere else. thanks in advance, it looks amazing btw
sakura0022

Post by sakura0022 »

FadedCinders wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:38 pm Hi I just discovered this game and I noticed the link to main mod file at the beginning of this thread is dead, is the mega merged mod still able to be downloaded? I was unable to find a fresh link anywhere else. thanks in advance, it looks amazing btw
Updated Link!
Shrike
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Shrike »

Invalid link error Sakura0022 :!:
sakura0022

Post by sakura0022 »

Shrike wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:06 am Invalid link error Sakura0022 :!:
Updated!
Nskap2
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Nskap2 »

I changed the skins of some units and added new units, mostly for Chaos:
skin.jpg
skin.jpg (938.41 KiB) Viewed 1120 times
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Which link is valid and to download ?
Nskap2
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Nskap2 »

Version with minor changes in unit skins, new units, balance, possibly quests and objects on the map.Most likely, I changed everything, or not :) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JBMTrP ... sp=sharing Now I'm going through the campaign again, there are non-recurring errors, but in general it works. To install, you need a community version of the game and maybe some dll libraries (do not forget who has the x64 system that the dll needs to be installed for x86)
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Thanks but I cannot open this file with Windows 11 :(
Nskap2
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Nskap2 »

terminator wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:52 am Thanks but I cannot open this file with Windows 11 :(
This is a 7z archive, it needs to be unpacked.Then copy and replace the files installed by Mega Merge Mod
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Nskap2 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:21 am
terminator wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:52 am Thanks but I cannot open this file with Windows 11 :(
This is a 7z archive, it needs to be unpacked.Then copy and replace the files installed by Mega Merge Mod
Why should i install a new program if I can Zip/Unzip A File Or Folder In Windows 11 ?

How To Zip/Unzip A File Or Folder In Windows 11 [Tutorial] : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t6nHhk-ZcE

Return to “Mods and Scenario Design”