Bug Reports

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Funeral
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Bug Reports

Post by Funeral »

I thought the 5-star bug with the Armoured Train got fixed. But the game still crashes when you want to go to the next scenario with a 5-star Armoured Train.

Or am I the only one with that problem?
DefiantXYX
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Post by DefiantXYX »

Well I always recycle the train, its garbage in my eyes :)

---------------
Quit often wenn the AI ends its turn one my units its moving on its own. I dont click anything. Since I can redo the movement it's not really a big problem but sometimes I notice too late, that one of my units did a really bad thing.
Anyone else having these kind of problem?
impar
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by impar »

Shouldnt Barrage Baloons appear full colour in Air Mode?
Patrik262
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Patrik262 »

I wonder if this have happened to others.. I were playing mission: El alamein after that I were in Italy and after that I were in Tunisia last mission for North Africa.
CaptainRope1
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by CaptainRope1 »

I am In the last mission for the Saar offisve and i complete but the last turn does its rounds and everything else for the level is done but i click to start the next mission and the game crash every time i am rentaling the game right now but i feel its going to happed again need help oh also its not rewareding me the second comdation points for the level which is keep all of the victory points for the level under my control.
CaptainRope1
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by CaptainRope1 »

CaptainRope1 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:56 am I am In the last mission for the Saar offisve and i complete but the last turn does its rounds and everything else for the level is done but i click to start the next mission and the game crash every time i am rentaling the game right now but i feel its going to happed again need help oh also its not rewareding me the second comdation points for the level which is keep all of the victory points for the level under my control.
I was right can some one help me fix this cause i dont want to redue the in tiare first half of the campiagn again just o be hit by the same thing
CaptainRope1
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by CaptainRope1 »

CaptainRope1 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:46 am
CaptainRope1 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:56 am I am In the last mission for the Saar offisve and i complete but the last turn does its rounds and everything else for the level is done but i click to start the next mission and the game crash every time i am rentaling the game right now but i feel its going to happed again need help oh also its not rewareding me the second comdation points for the level which is keep all of the victory points for the level under my control.
I was right can some one help me fix this cause i dont want to redue the in tiare first half of the campiagn again just o be hit by the same thing
Nevermind found the problem i did not intall my mob when i got my new computer sorry
Retributarr
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by Retributarr »

PANTHER LINE_ Sept 1943_ South End of Smoensk:
My full-strength Tank-Division on clear-flat-ground... on the south end of Smolensk was quickly- and easily reduced from a 10-strenght to a 1-strenght-point from an assault from one 'Partisan' and one 'Paratrooper' unit... with negligible loss sustained to themselves.

This situation is 'Definitely-Wrong!'... and needs immediate correction!. When my 'Units' attack Russian-tank units,,, the result is almost always... 'Zero-Damage"... and when Russian Tanks attack my Infantry... they do great harm... why does this 180-degree discrepancy persist?. If this wrongful action-condition persists... im going to have to completely by-pass this Scenario and any others like it and try to move on to something that depicts some kind of "realistic-reality!".

If no-change is forthcoming to the subsequent Scenarios... then i have no-more-time for the PzC2 Game-Series.
VirgilInTheSKY
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by VirgilInTheSKY »

Retributarr wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:16 pm PANTHER LINE_ Sept 1943_ South End of Smoensk:
My full-strength Tank-Division on clear-flat-ground... on the south end of Smolensk was quickly- and easily reduced from a 10-strenght to a 1-strenght-point from an assault from one 'Partisan' and one 'Paratrooper' unit... with negligible loss sustained to themselves.

This situation is 'Definitely-Wrong!'... and needs immediate correction!. When my 'Units' attack Russian-tank units,,, the result is almost always... 'Zero-Damage"... and when Russian Tanks attack my Infantry... they do great harm... why does this 180-degree discrepancy persist?. If this wrongful action-condition persists... im going to have to completely by-pass this Scenario and any others like it and try to move on to something that depicts some kind of "realistic-reality!".

If no-change is forthcoming to the subsequent Scenarios... then i have no-more-time for the PzC2 Game-Series.
You MUST have parked it into close terrain. Upload a screenshot with the hex where he is. AI infantry will only go after your heavy tanks in such situation.
Retributarr

Post by Retributarr »

VirgilInTheSKY wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:35 pm
Retributarr wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:16 pm PANTHER LINE_ Sept 1943_ South End of Smoensk:
You MUST have parked it into close terrain. Upload a screenshot with the hex where he is. AI infantry will only go after your heavy tanks in such situation.
After i made the "Posting"... i went back to recheck the topographical situation. I was situated on a 'Green-Hex'... with no attributable indications of it being anything other than clear-flat-terrain.

When i clicked on the 'Green-Hex' to further inspect it... it was designated as "Town".

How was i to know that this 'Green-Flat-Hex' was a town!... there was no 'Visual-Clue'... again!... this is something that needs to be rectified. I don't have time to bugger-around verifying every topographical landscape-hex designated on the Game-Screen... it should be clearly 'Obvious'... not deceitfully disquised to be something it doesn't correctly represent!.
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

Retributarr wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:00 pm
VirgilInTheSKY wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:35 pm
After i made the "Posting"... i went back to recheck the topographical situation. I was situated on a 'Green-Hex'... with no attributable indications of it being anything other than clear-flat-terrain.

When i clicked on the 'Green-Hex' to further inspect it... it was designated as "Town".

How was i to know that this 'Green-Flat-Hex' was a town!... there was no 'Visual-Clue'... again!... this is something that needs to be rectified. I don't have time to bugger-around verifying every topographical landscape-hex designated on the Game-Screen... it should be clearly 'Obvious'... not deceitfully disquised to be something it doesn't correctly represent!.
If you're not going to post a screen shot then, and I'll quote you, "I don't have time to bugger-around".

Every village/town/city/forest is randomly laid out based on a simple core framework. This is further affected by roads, rails, river, hills, mountains, other villages, towns, cities etc.. We have no control over how any one of however many millions of permutations will look and there will always be the occaissional outlier.

So I'll repeat the request .. screenshot or you can't expect us to do anything about it.

Pat.

Pat a Pixel Pusher

Retributarr

Post by Retributarr »

Screen-Shots???:

There's quite a few postings just talking about or mentioning 'Screen-Shots', but in not in any one of them is it explained how to do it!. Everybody want's a 'Screen-Shot', but they don't have the time or patience to indicate how to proceed with it!... so i don't need to be annoyed by such a request for such... until this procedure is described somewhere!... anywhere!.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Retributarr wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:20 am Screen-Shots???:

There's quite a few postings just talking about or mentioning 'Screen-Shots', but in not in any one of them is it explained how to do it!. Everybody want's a 'Screen-Shot', but they don't have the time or patience to indicate how to proceed with it!... so i don't need to be annoyed by such a request for such... until this procedure is described somewhere!... anywhere!.
How to take a Screenshoot on PC ?

th.jpg
th.jpg (37.68 KiB) Viewed 980 times

PS: this is the technique I use in general
Last edited by terminator on Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Retributarr wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:20 am Screen-Shots???:

HOTKEYS

Capture d’écran (152).jpg
Capture d’écran (152).jpg (119.25 KiB) Viewed 978 times

PS: playing on Steam, there is still another technique to take and display its screenshoot :

To take a screenshot in Steam Games, all you need to do is press the function key ‘F12’. Where Is The Steam Screenshot Folder In Your Computer? You can find all your screenshots in Steam itself. Go to the Menu bar and click on ‘View’. From the drop-down menu, select ‘Screenshots’.
Retributarr

Post by Retributarr »

ScreenShots:

Thankyou!... "terminator"... for making this informative-helpful-effort!. Much appreciated!.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Two remarks concerning the screenshot:
- if you take a screenshot with the hotkey Insert you almost do not notice that you have taken a screenshot :o
- there are still software often paying to make video or screen captures of video games
Tassadar
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Post by Tassadar »

So, trying out the new AO 1944 now and I might see the first set of bugs:

1. Proceeding from the last 1943 save does not preserve general traits. Works fine if I import the core however, I am able to re-select them from the usual trait menu.
2. First mission of the AO 1944 DLC does not grant a hero, contrary to the ones in previous AO series (aside of course from the first scenario of the SCW DLC). This might just be a minor change as of the 1.5.5 patch and intended?
Attachments
Traits.jpg
Traits.jpg (22.34 KiB) Viewed 839 times
Funeral

Post by Funeral »

AO 1944 - Case Orange

The editor isn't able to open this map. Any thoughts?

Edit: The same is true for the Shanderovka scenario.
Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

Funeral wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:42 am AO 1944 - Case Orange

The editor isn't able to open this map. Any thoughts?

Edit: The same is true for the Shanderovka scenario.
Will this version work any better?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nd5f5x4qoibp ... r.exe?dl=0
Funeral

Post by Funeral »

Yeah - both scenarios can be opened now.

Thanks! :D

What went wrong?

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”