Bug Reports

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

BaronVonKrieg
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: Bug Reports

Post by BaronVonKrieg »

CroCop96 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:21 pm I've noticed that the in-game Panther IVH has only 4 hard attack - I don't believe that's intentional, was there a mistake?

I've never modded my Panzer Corps 2, playing the standard campaign in Italy at the moment.

Thanks for the support, with kind regards!
its inetentional panther 4h didnt have a gun, it just had stand in to scare enemies
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

CroCop96 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:21 pm I've noticed that the in-game Panther IVH has only 4 hard attack - I don't believe that's intentional, was there a mistake?
Command Tank
CroCop96
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by CroCop96 »

Didn't know that, thanks!

Also, I've noticed this about AT units.

If an enemy unit attacks my AT unit, my adjacent AT unit won't provide AT fire time and time again (the enemy units did not have the 'cancel support fire' hero), yet whenever my units attack enemy AT units covered by other AT units, those do provide covering fire!
dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by dalfrede »

CroCop96 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:53 pm If an enemy unit attacks my AT unit, my adjacent AT unit won't provide AT fire time and time again (the enemy units did not have the 'cancel support fire' hero), yet whenever my units attack enemy AT units covered by other AT units, those do provide covering fire!
AT does not support AT.
It would be too powerful, just line up a couple of AT with an AA and nothing gets through.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
Agrastas
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Agrastas »

If you have SMG inf token from AO1942, soviet SMG infantry gets captured as equipment instead of surrendering
CaptainRope1
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by CaptainRope1 »

hi guy need help on my game I dont know why but the AI is not working i did the cashe thing more then one and they are still borken and i do not know how to move my save game or take a scrrn shot and show you anyway i dont know what to do at this point and it did crash yesterday for londing a past altosave for some reason and now the eney not working they attack me but that about it
Usimg
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Usimg »

I have a problem about multiplayer.
After Login on PBEM, the game CTD before showing existing rooms.
I tryed to Login with both(Steam/Slitherine) account, and reinstall, but don't solved.
Is anybody have same problem?
Kragdob
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Post by Kragdob »

Right now I'm at Oboyan scenario and I noticed strange thing. Sometimes when I split an unit, the 'second' unit loses its all movement points (cannot move) - only 'first' unit can move.

Furthermore (again, not always) when such thing occurs all my units are suddenly out of its movement points. This state persists even if I reload to start of turn. Only when I load the end of previous turn and Russians move then on my next turn my units get their movement point as normal.

Still when I split those specific units again situation repeats itself.

Anyone knows what is going on?
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.
w_erewolf
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by w_erewolf »

Maybe not a bug, but a feature :-)
But some Russian units on Voronezh, starts with 400 in suppression.
Attachments
Voronezh.JPG
Voronezh.JPG (187.27 KiB) Viewed 1453 times
serezha
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by serezha »

In Axis Operations 1943, the Yak-3 fighter must be removed from the Soviets, since it appeared at the front only in the summer of 1944
serezha
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by serezha »

Also in Axis Operations 1943, the T-34-85 must be removed from the Soviets, as it has been used at the front since 1944
UncleAi
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by UncleAi »

The Deep Sea in Frozen status have texture problem.
On early version game (I checked on a V 1.1.10) the Frozen Deep Sea is only a little bit darker. Now the Deep Sea when Frozen will have the ground texture with a white layer.

This is the same savedata same place with setany ground_state Frozen.
V 1.1.10 and V 1.3.3
Attachments
V 1.1.10
V 1.1.10
old.JPG (89.56 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
V 1.3.3
V 1.3.3
new.JPG (93.87 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
Khancotlette
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Khancotlette »

UncleAi wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:06 am The Deep Sea in Frozen status have texture problem.
On early version game (I checked on a V 1.1.10) the Frozen Deep Sea is only a little bit darker. Now the Deep Sea when Frozen will have the ground texture with a white layer.

V 1.1.10 and V 1.3.3
Maybe I'm getting it wrong, but isn't it WAD? I mean, it's frozen sea.

By the way, it has been already mentioned in the separate thread, but just in case: Partisan model is gone, it's SMG infantry again. I hope it will be fixed soon. Thanks in advance!
UncleAi

Post by UncleAi »

Khancotlette wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:02 am
UncleAi wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:06 am The Deep Sea in Frozen status have texture problem.

V 1.1.10 and V 1.3.3
Maybe I'm getting it wrong, but isn't it WAD? I mean, it's frozen sea.

By the way, it has been already mentioned in the separate thread, but just in case: Partisan model is gone, it's SMG infantry again. I hope it will be fixed soon. Thanks in advance!
Land frozen doesn't mean sea frozen. We found that problem in last 2 scenarios of GC 1939( Lillehammer and Narvik ). And Narvik is ice-free port. WW2 is not near ice sea. And it make player hard to distinguish land and sea.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

It is possible to walk or roll on a frozen sea ? Will ships remain trapped in the sea of ice ?
UncleAi

Post by UncleAi »

Ships are ice skating :?
Attachments
GC1939 Narvik
GC1939 Narvik
ger.JPG (95.3 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
GC1939 Narvik
GC1939 Narvik
eng.JPG (100.64 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

Yes this is a bug. Deep sea shouldn't be frozen, only lakes and rivers. Shallow sea is questionable as its often used to depict lakes.

No ETA on it being fixed.

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

Khancotlette

Post by Khancotlette »

Patrick Ward wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:52 pm Yes this is a bug. Deep sea shouldn't be frozen, only lakes and rivers. Shallow sea is questionable as its often used to depict lakes.

No ETA on it being fixed.

Pat
May I know why BTW? Frozen sea is quite common thing in Russia and Scandinavia. AFAIK, there are two weather conditions: "snow" and "frozen" in the editor, to be honest I never understood what's the difference between them for the ground gameplay: maybe at least at "frozen" option there would be a possibility to make the sea impassable (not talking about making it passable for land units because it's probably mechanically difficult)? It could definitely play a gameplay role in various situations like Arctic convoys or something.
dalfrede

Post by dalfrede »

Khancotlette wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:53 pm . . . AFAIK, there are two weather conditions: "snow" and "frozen" in the editor, to be honest I never understood what's the difference between them for the ground gameplay: . .
Snow: Solid water falling from the sky. Planes grounded.
Frozen: Ground frozen solid. May be clear, may be snowing, may be raining.
Frozen has better movement than mud.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
Soldberg

Post by Soldberg »

Interesting! I had installed the conventional version of PC2 (setup file from the Slitherine direct download). After updating to v1.3.3, the PC menu shows me that I am using the STEAM version, although I have not installed it. Is this normal or have I never noticed this before?

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”