Yrfin wrote:Ok. Lets start it together. Im ready to start.
And Im ready to help with add-on:
- new units with extendend ability ( new sub-classes units (fighter/bomber, dual-purpose infantery and tanks units, naval aircrafts, new mode: "Ambush mode" for Tanks/AT and more )
- changed units (tweaking stats of current units)
- new identifiers for group of units
- new rules in game mechanics (ability purchasing structure, rail and naval units)
- historical names and balance in deployments
- extended scriptings for dynamics changes in battle situation
- different rules for different theatres of war
- more video contents about historical and ingame situation
- ability change territorial limitation (create custom defense line, destroying enemy bridges and capture HQ, changes in bridge-make systems)
- improvements in supply mechanics in game
- remaking movements system (include countryside, rivers and mount)
- improvements in upgrade's rules
- implements new RoF rules for all units
- changes in formation core units
- restriction in modifining units
- changes in prestige mechanics for captures
- introducing HQ units with special ability
- adding special-force units with real abilitices
- changes in transporting ability
- changes in mobility (about 10 new type of movements: amphibies, heavy tanks, sturmgroups, extended cars, extended tanks, towed and so
-remake AA systems (without passive deffense)
- no more old bonus unit ! Youre got what you deserve
PS. And I can speak Russian without accent.
The concept and the details have been determined.
For those who have tried to create a scenario known problem AI zone limit.
Only 32 zones. This somewhat limits the flight of fancy
These are good ideas for standard sizes PZC scenarios.
There is quite a big map size, but not huge.
This is realized in a small-scale test scenario? Or is it just an idea?
If you want a detailed description can be sent to the PM (in any lang).
But I can't guarantee that will include ideas in mod.
Really need help with creating a new icon.
In a minor edit existing icons.
Animations, sounds for the units, all about efx file.
The full-scale testing with reports feedback and saves
Tuning characteristics of the units will be in the the testplays.
When you approach the matter to the beta.
- Help with video editing, music editing.
- The correct translation of messages on good english.
- The creation of the library.
milliethedog wrote:Hi Guys, looking good
milliethedog wrote:flight of fancy
In the beginning there was no certainty that the engine will sustain such a large number of units.
But it works. At first look
Now no exact confidence that will adequately adjust the AI.
Some ideas work, some do not, that's normal.
If you do not get more or less adequately adjust the AI, or some kind of technical problem mod closes
But I'm not in a hurry.
We are moving "step by step".
I read american, germany, russian and soviet books and history sources - its tons of information. But is not so fast.
milliethedog wrote: H, Black
I saw that on the matrix forum guys create huge maps for MP games,
but no, this is absolutely not relevant to this project.