Escape to New York is Live

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Escape to New York is Live

Post by Kerensky »

With the Frontline: Bulge update, the Escape to New York scenario has been integrated in the base game. Enjoy more American perspective content in this massive 1947 scenario! =D

Tassadar
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Re: Escape to New York is Live

Post by Tassadar »

This might have to wait for a new PC in the PS6 generation to handle the scale, in some existing scenarios my PC was struggling a bit already despite all the constant optimizations of the game with new patches. :)
Retributarr
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by Retributarr »

Tassadar wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:19 pm This might have to wait for a new PC in the PS6 generation to handle the scale, in some existing scenarios my PC was struggling a bit already despite all the constant optimizations of the game with new patches. :)
I had similar concerns... so this is the next machine that i got... take a look at it!.
https://ca.search.yahoo.com/search?fr= ... S+DUO+15SE

Cutting-edge cooling empowers the latest AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900HX CPU and NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080 GPU. See more details at WebLInk Address below.
This is a "Powerful Computer"... so despite it's "Cutting-edge cooling" "Rhetoric"... it still gets "Hot"... especially during warm summer days. So!... i would advise also getting a Computer-Laptop cooling fan system to emplace underneath it.

The other drawbacks are that this particular model (Other Models may have enhancements that this one does not... as well they may even be more Powerful) ...does not come with an inbuilt Camera... as well as it does not come with a DVD disk-drive. Other than that... its terrific!. You can probably procure a separate USB DVD drive as well as a Camera for it if you so desire.

Here is one of their major websites!: [Canadian]
https://rog.asus.com/ca-en/laptops/rog- ... se-series/
Retributarr

Post by Retributarr »

With this ROG ZEPHYRUS DUO 15SE Solid-State-Computer... there is a Plug-In "HDMI-Connection-Port"... so that you can connect this computer to a "Large-Screen-T.V. or Monitor". Which is what i have done!. So!!!... No-More squinting or struggling to see what's on the Gaming-Screen!.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”