1.01 bugs

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

ErissN6
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

1.01 bugs

Post by ErissN6 »

I'm playing the Silvan elves:

_ In an automatic battle, I had a Treant aiming a friendly unit!, and it blocked the battle. I had to use the Skip button to continue the battle. It was not proposing the next phase nor retreat as usual when it stops.

_ In manual battles, sometimes there is on the map an area shown (circled) for nothing.

_ I had one CTD while quiting the game (rare) Edit: I seems being after saving then directly quitting.

_ The spell removing the price of buildings is told for only Deep Forests, but it is allowed for (edit) Light Forests and others, all but Deep Forest.

_ I didn't test yet in 1.01: in 1.00, I couln't finish a battle (CTDs), involving an advanced magic heroe (Druid?): launching his spell manually went CTD, and resolving his battle automatically did CTD too (so it had actually blocked my game)
EDIT: This seems good in 1.01

It could be an excellent game. Courage and thank for continuing the work.
Last edited by ErissN6 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
ErissN6

Re: 1.01 bugs

Post by ErissN6 »

_ A rare time the map couldn't go down with the mouse. I could make it go up, right and left. I quit the game and reload, it made it work again.

_ With Woodelves, I can't build Tier2 DruidsGrove even I have all requierments. I can build Vinyard. I have Tier1 LeyLine.
EDIT: Woops, it is said it requires StandingStones too. However the logic of telling the requirements is not excellent: we have icons and text. Please make the text into icons like for the needed goods, easy visual checklist.
Last edited by ErissN6 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

The cursor is the usual from Windows system, not very wonderfull for this game.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

_ Text is missing (at least in english) on the tooltip of the arrows (leading to region) in Campaign Objectives tab.
Harain1
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Harain1 »

ERISS wrote:_ A rare time the map couldn't go down with the mouse. I could make it go up, right and left. I quit the game and reload, it made it work again.
This happened to me once, when, right after launching game, I Alt-Tabbed while still on the loading screen.
Restarting fixed it also
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

_ I can't learn Lifespring spell, despite I have all told prerequisites.
Maybe for there are only 6 spell slots? please give 10

More, I think spell Levels should enhance little by little the lesser spells, so we may choose to go up the levels without learning the more advanced spells.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

How to take screenshots? It makes almost all black screens.
Jekky
Illustrious Software
Illustrious Software

Post by Jekky »

Thank you for the reports - we will look into these issues.

Screenshots in the steam version are taken with the F12 key. In the windows version, if screenshots are not working properly in full screen, you could try taking them in windowed mode, most of the screenshots I take are in windowed mode and I have not noticed any issues.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

The harbors are difficult to see on the general map, their anchor is not enough contrasted. Or maybe make them glowing when we search them for a victory goal.
So, at first, not seeing arbors, I went to any coast, but it made nothing, of course (I had to invade 2 more regions on the coast).
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

When we have won and decide to not conquier all, let still show us the turn, so we can inspect proudly and then save with a special name of victory.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

Jekky wrote:Screenshots in the steam version are taken with the F12 key.
I don't use.
In the windows version, if screenshots are not working properly in full screen, you could try taking them in windowed mode, most of the screenshots I take are in windowed mode and I have not noticed any issues.
Nope, even windowed, [PrintScreen] shows the very darkened screen of the 4 company circles.
Or maybe I had to restart the game for the new mode? it was not told in settings.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

I wonder how to win with woodelves the diplomatic victory (allying highelves, instead of military with darkelves allied), as 2 agents seem not enough for all the diplomatic work and all. Already, one agent is to be sent all the game along to darkelves neighbourgs, for they don't see their evilness, keep being friendly and don't invade them.
But I didn't actually tried the diplomatic side, I had let it go, defended as was attacked, took regions by regions as price of being bothered. I 'naturally' won with the military campaign, even I would prefered the one which would ally high elves.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

I still can't finish a manual battle (CTD). There is no hero involved in this bug in my side.
Campaign ended..
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

'Info card delay':
The time apearance of tooltip is a little laggy and is already set to the minimum, 1 on 10, and I think more than 1 is useless.
Could you set 1 to immediate, or it's the engine which is bad? (I don't have so bad laggy pc hardware),
and set 10 to the delay of at-now 2 (which is already too much), so we'll be able to really choose in the numbers between.
At now, 1 is not good, more is worst..

Return to “Sovereignty: Tech Support”