PS4 new update bug report

JCELL
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

PS4 new update bug report

Post by JCELL »

Hi, I’m having difficulties since this new photo mode update. I love the game, and replay mode is among my favorite features. Since the update has come out however, every time I attempt to play back the battle it freezes around 20 seconds in. Doesn’t matter whether it’s a full fleet of Battlestars, or a single Manticore. I’d love to try photo mode, unfortunately I can’t even get the replays to work, and since it’s one of the main reasons I play, is really affecting my enjoyment of the game.

Since I don’t see anyone else commenting on this, either I’m the first or the only one with this issue. Would appreciate some assistance!
JCELL

Re: PS4 new update bug report

Post by JCELL »

Oh, and also another bug where heavy and battlestar artillery are completely silent sometimes
Highways_pet
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Highways_pet »

Yep, replay freezes for me too.
Commander Scott
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Commander Scott »

JCELL wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:30 am Hi, I’m having difficulties since this new photo mode update. I love the game, and replay mode is among my favorite features. Since the update has come out however, every time I attempt to play back the battle it freezes around 20 seconds in. Doesn’t matter whether it’s a full fleet of Battlestars, or a single Manticore. I’d love to try photo mode, unfortunately I can’t even get the replays to work, and since it’s one of the main reasons I play, is really affecting my enjoyment of the game.

Since I don’t see anyone else commenting on this, either I’m the first or the only one with this issue. Would appreciate some assistance!
Don't worry mate, you're far from alone. I've been compiling the bugs and sending them to both the support@slitherine.co.uk e-mail address and posting them to the discord. There's a fair few bugs that came with this update, but the good news is they're working on it, diligently.

There's what they call high impact bugs that they're working on first. This includes the broken Tutorial on both the basic and Broken Alliance campaigns. The replay issue is being investigated by at least one of the devs too. Based on what he said, the best case scenario would be that we have a patch late this week or early next, since he says it usually takes several days to find, fix and submit the patch to Sony for approval. Just how many of bugs will be fixed in it is open to question, however he did say the preferable approach would be to fix as many as they can in one go.

Here's the link to the Discord in case you'd care to join and view the support chat for yourself. :)

https://discord.com/invite/BSGDeadlock
So Say We All!
JCELL

Post by JCELL »

Thanks Scott! Wasn’t seeing anything posted so just wanted to make sure someone knew about it! Didn’t know about the broken tutorials, definitely an issue lol. Kudos to the dev team for a fast response, many games I’ve played haven’t been that good about it!
Commander Scott
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Commander Scott »

No worries mate. :)

The devs at black lab are definitely the best I've seen in a very long time, so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them iron out as many of the bugs as humanly possible before they have to move on to their next project.
So Say We All!
blacklab
Black Lab Studios
Black Lab Studios

Post by blacklab »

Thanks for posting. We are working on a fix for this issue and will release it as soon as possible.
Paul Turbett - Game Director - Black Lab Games
twitter.com/blacklabgames

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Tech Support”