Bad Players, Bad Loosers

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

ElLobo
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Bad Players, Bad Loosers

Post by ElLobo »

It´s nice, we have an October Chess Tournament, and i was looking forward to play it!!
But slowly these tournaments are getting silly and stupid,....
Nearly every time i´m playing versus a kid, that can´t loose!! She/He stops playing, of course real live and enough stuff is more important, but i´m waiting since 3 days to play the last turn!!!
Of course its not nice and everyone wants to win,...
neither i like to loose, but in such a tournament i continue(otherwise i would surrender or give up) playing, also when it´s not a fun, but its necessary!!
You need to finish the things you start!!!
What your doing in real live? running away? not the best solution facing problems or unliked things!!

I´m sorry for my opponent: but you need to get it finished!!!

and please slitherine change the pointing system,.....i don´t like to loose points for such a stupid thing!!!

Who else of you is rid of these kind of players?
ElLobo

Re: Bad Players, Bad Loosers

Post by ElLobo »

Thank your very much, for finishing that game!!
OmegaOm
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by OmegaOm »

I think the scoring is wrong for this.
People get 2000 point for not even playing a turn against a no show
I got 1300 point against a game that went almost to the end That I won both matches and he quit because of it.
I should of got more then 2000 points. I had center point in one and was going for his back point and in other game I was one turn away from center point.
I got 700 and 600 points respectively.
Matto
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Matto »

My opponent is not playing ... frequent situation?
Retributarr
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by Retributarr »

Matto wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:17 am My opponent is not playing ... frequent situation?
I personally don't play these Multiplayer Games... however!... i do quite well understand... "The Pain Of Defeat!". Even against the "AI", never-mind against a "Human Player"... it's a most disruptive-destabilizing- ego thrashing... painful humiliating experience!.

So!... i am surmising that this could be where "Your Opponent"... "is or at" or what they "might be experiencing"... it's truly not unlike being poisoned, then having the reaction of the resulting excruciating pain... included by some very-nasty painful consequence... to something ingested that was unknowingly unsafe and dangerous.

One has to be "Tough!"... tougher than they want to be!... and take a losing streak or loss like a "Grown-UP"... with "Big-Boy-Pants-ON!"... and accept that they have much more to learn in order to turn-around their present adversities into future successes!. One must give-up on the pretense or idea that they are a "Legend in Their Own Mind!".

"Losing is Learning!"... you will "never learn without losing!". "So Never Give Up!"... success only comes from pressing ahead!... despite the frequent "Tumbles and Falls!".
Matto
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Matto »

My opponent hasn't started playing at all yet.
Retributarr

Post by Retributarr »

Matto wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:46 pm My opponent hasn't started playing at all yet.
Hello!... maybe "Your Opponent" is too traumatized and disheartened to even try to play again?. Anyway!... why-not send him a copy of my "Posting" to you... to him for his review... maybe it might help out?, give it a try!.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2: Multiplayer & Tournaments”