Rattenkrieg Bug?

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

canuckgamer
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Rattenkrieg Bug?

Post by canuckgamer »

We just start playing Rattenkrieg which is a user created 1 vs 1 multiplayer scenario. It is the start of turn 2 for the Russians. At the end of the German turn 3 Russian air units that were in combat during the German turn returned to their base. However I can't fly or rebase them because the 3 planes did not receive fuel which I thought was automatic at the beginning of my turn. However they did receive ammo like they should have.

This is the first user created multiplayer scenario that we have tried and never had this happen in any of the multiplayer scenarios that come with the game.

For those of you who have tried this scenario I am wondering if you experienced the same issue? If yes, is it a bug or am I missing something.
canuckgamer

Re: Rattenkrieg Bug?

Post by canuckgamer »

I tried to attach a screenshot with my initial post but it did not display so this time I dragged it in to the text box.
canuckgamer

Post by canuckgamer »

Ok, that didn't work either. Must not like GIF files.
canuckgamer

Post by canuckgamer »

Changed the format of the screenshot to JPEG and also tried dragging it in to the text box but still doesn't display.
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

Firstly the image has to be saved to you HD.
Best sticking to JPG.

1 - Click in this text box to provide a location for your image
2 - Click the [Attachments] tab below
3 - Click [Add file]. A Window will open to allow you to search for your file. Find it and click [Open]
4 - Click [Place Inline]. You'll see the code and link added to your reply.

If you want you can press [Preview] to check its worked.
_screenshot.jpg
_screenshot.jpg (100.39 KiB) Viewed 690 times
Or you can simply drag and drop it into the text window and then press the [Place Inline] button below for it to be added.
I don't know why this second step would be needed but then we don't write the forum software.

Pat a Pixel Pusher

canuckgamer

Post by canuckgamer »

I followed your steps but after step 3 even though the file shows in the light blue box the "Place Inline" does not appear. I did press preview and the screenshot does not show. As mentioned the file is less than 4MB.

I also did a hot seat test of Rattenkrieg by flying Russian air units from another airbase and same result. When they landed after their mission they had zero fuel so it looks like one mission and Russian air units are done for the scenario unless it takes more then one turn for them to be re-fueled.
Grondel
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by Grondel »

canuckgamer wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:51 am I followed your steps but after step 3 even though the file shows in the light blue box the "Place Inline" does not appear. I did press preview and the screenshot does not show. As mentioned the file is less than 4MB.

I also did a hot seat test of Rattenkrieg by flying Russian air units from another airbase and same result. When they landed after their mission they had zero fuel so it looks like one mission and Russian air units are done for the scenario unless it takes more then one turn for them to be re-fueled.
From my experience addind files only works in beta forums for "normal" users like us. not sure if this is intentionel or a misstake.

To ur question. Planes have no fuel in this game just move points. A possible explenation would be that the planes base was captured and they were force-rebased to prevent them from crashing.

sers,
Thomas

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”