The PC version of Eternal Empire is an expansion pack for Field of Glory Digital and requires Field of Glory Digital.
Based on Slitherine’s popular tabletop wargaming system by the same name, Field of Glory now comes to the PC in a faithful adaptation of this acclaimed miniatures wargame! Without the calculations and measurements required for a tabletop game of Field of Glory, the PC version accurately represents ancient and medieval combat where you make the important and fun decisions on the battlefield.
Now Field of Glory heads to the mighty Ottoman Empire with Field of Glory – Eternal Empire! This army pack covers the armies of the Ottoman Empire along with the armies of its enemies and allies (1299 to 1500 AD). Eternal Empire brings the total number of battlegroup graphics to over 1,200 and includes 20 new and exciting historical battles.
Remember you need Field of Glory to play any of the add-on packs!
Early Ottoman Turkish, Later Ottoman Turkish, Tatar, Late Byzantine, Later Russian, Later Serbian, Later Bulgarian, Later Lithuanian, Later Polish, Later Teutonic Knights, Catalan Company, Middle Hungarian, Moldavian or Wallachian, Albanian, Timurid, Black Sheep Turcoman or White Sheep Turcoman, Hussite, Later Hungarian
There are over 200 new battle group graphics and supporting information within the D.A.G. lists.
20 new historical battles - Adana 1488AD, Aljubarrota 1385AD, Atoleiros 1384AD, Castillon 1453AD, Cocherel 1364AD, Fornovo 1495AD, Granson 1476AD, Grunwald Tannenberg 1410AD, Kokovo 1478AD, Kulikovo 1478AD, Laupen 1339AD, Lucena 1483AD, Morat 1476AD, Najera 1367AD, Sajo River 1241AD, Schaulen 1236AD, Second St Albans 1461AD, Sempach 1386AD, Stoke Field 1487AD and Verneuil 1424AD.
Main Features of the Army Pack
· 46 different armies cover the Ottoman Empire along with the armies of its enemies and allies (1299 to 1500 AD).
· 20 new historical battles
· 89 new battle group images in the scenario editor for Eternal Empire owners.
· Variable Army Sizes. The number of battle groups available to a D.A.G. army now changes depending on the number of points selected.
· Themed Armies; Where a player owns more than one different D.A.G. license, when issuing and accepting challenges for a specific D.A.G, armies from D.A.G’s that cross over into the period covered are also available. See the in game help for more details.
· Allied armies included in Eternal Empires have been added to existing D.A.G.’s e.g. Ilkhanid Mongols in Swords and Scimitars are now allowed ‘Golden Horde’ allies from the Eternal Empires D.A.G.
· 20 new small random battle maps for D.A.G. games.
· Rules for rear ranks of cavalry with missile weapons for newer D.A.G. Armies and for use in the scenario editor.
· Immobile battle group/baggage wagon rules for existing historical battles and the scenario editor. See the help system for more details.
· Complete battle list for each game supplement as part of the help system.
· All reported D.A.G list errors have been fixed.
· All reported crash issues have been fixed.
Multiplayer Video Tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41t0ZM2rpxM Scenario Editor Video Tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPKmgzQtLvM
Other Army Packs Available