Chaos?

carolinapanther
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Chaos?

Post by carolinapanther »

Why when I try to play Planetary Supremacy with Necrons and Tyranids as opponents does it pit me one on one with Khrone Demons. Also is there not an option to pick army. Because the AI picked my army make up with 1000pts didn't use 95 of them(Which I believe is an assault squad) and managed to field two chaos vehicles and I don't know how many squads because the two vehicles went through my army like a hot knife through butter. If there is no way to pick army and if I am going to have to fight an army that wasn't even listed in opponent list then I won't be playing this. Really......no way to pick my own units and then the AI fields an army that isn't even listed in opponent list.
Shimmler

Re: Chaos?

Post by Shimmler »

The first battle is basically there to establish a control over your HQ hex and you also have to keep in mind that all the "neutral" hexes are populated by other faction's armies which you didn't set as main opponents. After this battle you'll be able to edit your army easily, plus bear in mind that at the start of the run the choice ain't that big so it's not like the game rigged the fight against you :)

Return to “Planetary Supremacy”