Caster of Magic Crash Windows

PaulSingleton
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Caster of Magic Crash Windows

Post by PaulSingleton »

I get an unhandled exception When Pink (Lo Pen) attacks my floating city of Sidon. The game was running on version 1.04 03 but I've upgraded to 1.04 04 and the same crash occurs.
Attachments
turn 8.zip
(241.51 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
Seravy
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: Caster of Magic Crash Windows

Post by Seravy »

Wasn't able to reproduce. I will need more specific instructions to find what's wrong. (did you change anything in the settings menu? Which units should survive the battle against Sss'ra's army which occurs first? Did you change anything in the data folder?)

The previous battle ends with a forced retreat of Sss'ra most likely. There was another bug report of a crash following such retreat which I also wasn't able to reproduce. Please test if the crash also happens if you avoid fighting Sss'ra by attacking his army first using nearby units and weakening it enough to prevent the attack, if possible. You can use debug mode to win that fight if necessary. (CTRL+Shift+S on the wizards subscreen to activate debug then the Shift-G key enables god mode to take no damage and deal infinite damage.)

Edit : I was able to reproduce the crash on the other bug report. Try playing this turn with "Show Enemy Moves" disabled. If the bug does not happen then it was the same bug which will be fixed in the next update.

Return to “Master of Magic: Tech Support”