Logging into FoG:E multiplayer, game reports "Login isn't activated"

Moderator: Pocus

Tharoz
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Logging into FoG:E multiplayer, game reports "Login isn't activated"

Post by Tharoz »

Hello,

I'm playing a multiplayer game in FoG:E and it has been working fine apart from the occasional hiccup when your servers go down. Today I logged on and it initially worked fine, I completed a turn and it said it had successfully uploaded that turn to the server. I then immediately went to play the next turn and it booted me out of the multiplayer lobby and when I tried to log back in, I received the message "Login isn't activated". My only option was to accept this message and return to the multiplayer login screen. Subsequent attempts to login receive the same message. I have not received this message before so I'm not even sure what it means.

The game is running on Steam, on PC running Win 10. I'm writing this from the same PC, so obviously my internet connection is fine.

Please could you assist in explaining the meaning of this message and resolve the issue?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Logging into FoG:E multiplayer, game reports "Login isn't activated"

Post by pipfromslitherine »

It is an erroneous message. Apologies for this outage, it should all be working again now. We will work to try and reduce the frequency.

Sorry again.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires - Tech Support”