Localization of Civil War II

Civil War 2 is the definitive grand strategy game of the period. It is a turn based regional game with an emphasis on playability and historical accuracy. It is built on the renowned AGE game engine, with a modern and intuitive interface that makes it easy to learn yet hard to master. This historical operational strategy game with a simultaneous turn-based engine (WEGO system) that places players at the head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865).

Moderator: Ageod

Amadeus
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Localization of Civil War II

Post by Amadeus »

Hi guys,

I love the Ageod games but I like German games more. I recognize during the installation precedure that only English and Frensh is available now. Any chance to get a German localization for this new game? Are there any files that could be changed by user to translate some gamefiles?
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Re: Localization of Civil War II

Post by Pocus »

Hello Amadeus,

Ageod is assembling a team of German players willing to help on this project. I can't give you an hard estimate, but this is on the radar. If you believe you can lend a hand, then contact me at pocus@ageod.net and I'll relay your request to the person dealing with this aspect.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
Amadeus
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Localization of Civil War II

Post by Amadeus »

Oh, I made some translation for pride of nation. Good game but too many rules. Anyway, since I am not the only one I would help.

Return to “Civil War II”