Harbour Market

PC/MAC : Turn based Empire building in the ancient Greek World.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

warnevada
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Harbour Market

Post by warnevada »

I'm just learning (playing my second game) Harbor Market.jpg[/attachment] Gates of Troy and found something I don't understand and could not find in the manual. On the screen print it shows Production for various commodities. If this is additional production for these commodities where is it reflected? Also, it mentions so much production per worker, but shows zero although there are two workers.
Harbor Market.jpg
Harbor Market.jpg (458.8 KiB) Viewed 1421 times
yogafb
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Harbour Market

Post by yogafb »

Hope this isn't too late to help, I'll try to explain the best I can and excuse my paint skills
In the example image in red it shows the Basic Smallholdings base production(without workers) which is 0
Then in blue it shows how much each worker assigned will add to the production, in this case 7
Then in black we have the base production + worker production = 7 on top of which your town has a 50% bonus to all resources. Which gives us 10 because apparently the game rounds down even when it shouldn't.
Then the white line shows you where your total production is displayed. Under each resource, in this case Food, we have our total amount (516) then we have our Empire wide production (+25) and at the very bottom it shows the production of the city (+10)
Hope that helps, this is just what I've figured out so it could be wrong. Like how in your image you get a +50% bonus yet your total production is still 3 instead of 4.
Example.png
Example.png (385.98 KiB) Viewed 1047 times

Return to “Spartan & Gates of Troy”