FL:RtM -- Release version issues/questions

iOS Beta
Thomasew
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

FL:RtM -- Release version issues/questions

Post by Thomasew »

Hi,

I'm posting this here, as there doesn't seem to be any 'release version' forums, and, although I can access this Beta Forum?!?, I can't access the Technical Support forum. Strange!

Anyhoo, .. I just purchased FL:RtM, and have a issue/question or 2.

I've noticed on some of the Text/info boxes, .. that the text doesn't fill the box. Rather, it is one long continuous line of text that requires that I have to scroll, as far is as possible, to try and read what the info says. On one box, I'm pretty sure, the text ran completely off the screen.

Is there an 'Undo Move' function? A couple of times, I inadvertently touched the map, which initiated a move, when I was trying to scroll or do something else. Couldn't undo nor redo the move.

Other than that, .. so far, .. it's great fun. :)

Running on my iPad 4 with IOS 7.1.1

Thanks and Regards
Tom
mboog12
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: FL:RtM -- Release version issues/questions

Post by mboog12 »

Hi Tom,

Which text/info boxes are you talking about? The unit tooltips, when you tap+hold over a unit?

Undo move has been taken into consideration by us. We wanted to keep the UI as slick as possible and the Undo button got de-prioritized:). We might add it in the next update if more people feel the need for it.

We're glad you like the game!

PS: dunno what's with the "release version" forums, but I think it'll get fixed soonish.
Thomasew

Re: FL:RtM -- Release version issues/questions

Post by Thomasew »

Hi There,

The Unit Info boxes seem ok, .. i.e. no text running thru the boxes etc.

This was a messages box that opened up after an action .. sorta like a 'game hints/info' thing, which you close by tapping on the white X.

Sorry, I should have been paying more attention .. and made a proper note of what they said. There was a couple, but one in particular was quite long .. textwise. I think it occurred on the 3rd Mission .. Brest. (I think)! :?

BTW, is there any way to make that scroll bar thingie, on the history window, a little wider. It's kinda tricky. I normally end up scrolling the map. :roll:

Thanks .. :)

Cheers
Tom

Return to “iOS Beta”