Missing Executable

Empires Apart is an old-school Real Time Strategy game set in medieval times. Play as one of six uniquely designed factions. Gather resources, raise an army and lead your civilization to victory in a multiplayer focused classic RTS, brought to the modern age.
blahsd
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Missing Executable

Post by blahsd »

Hi all,

I was trying to get the beta to run, without much success.
First, I registered as a OS X user. When the email with the beta key came in the mail, I downloaded and installed steam and activated the game with the key. Message received: "Incorrect Platform – Your selected platform is not available for this product".

Fine, I have parallels and really wanna try this game, so I switch over a panel and get on my Windows 10 setup.
Install Steam, get to the game, this time I can install it. Yay! Run the fame. Message received: "Missing executable". I go check in Programfiles/Steam/ and you guessed it, the Empires Apart folder a few directories down is empty.

What do?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Missing Executable

Post by IainMcNeil »

Please post any feedback in the beta forum. The game is only available on PC but I'm not sure what the issue might be - the beta forum will help.
blahsd

Re: Missing Executable

Post by blahsd »

My bad, will do thanks

Return to “Empires Apart”