Moving Units (CoH - AtB)

PC : Conflict of Heroes - a faithful adaptation of the renowned Conflict of Heroes board game that won the Origins Historical Game of the Year, Charles Roberts Wargame of the Year and the James F. Dunnigan Design Elegance Award, as well as many others!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

KageToraUK
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Moving Units (CoH - AtB)

Post by KageToraUK »

In Conflict of Heroes - Awakening the Bear, is it possible to get units to move multiple hexes all in one go, rather than moving them hex-by-hex? It's OK when you only have a few units to work with (e.g. in the Partisans scenario), but when you have about 20 tanks, and you have to move them all a hex, then another hex, then another hex, etc., before your turn is over, it can become very frustrating. All other games allow you to click on a hex somewhere and the unit just goes there, and some allow waypoints so you can control exactly which hexes you want it to pass through. 'Opportunity fire' is then activated if applicable. I see no reason why we should only be able to move to the blue area, and then again to the next blue area, and then again, and so on.

Is there something I am missing? I would like to play the larger scenarios, but I am avoiding them for this simple reason.

Kage.

Return to “Conflict of Heroes”