[Bug] Red Tide issues after returning to the mission

A submarine crashes to the bottom of the sea. The crew must make critical repairs if there is any hope of escape. But they are not alone...
vdemin
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

[Bug] Red Tide issues after returning to the mission

Post by vdemin »

I grubbed only one Soviet Record out of three when things went hard (Savegame-A) and I evacuated the team.

I healed all three divers, added fourth diver and returned to the mission. After picking up the second Soviet Record, four Soviet divers appeared.
I dealt with them, and soon found the third Record. But nothing happened after picking up it! No Soviet divers, no mission completion.
Savegame-B.zip
(80.12 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
I loaded from Savegame-A, picked up the second Record, killed all Soviet divers and evacuated the team. I healed all three divers and returned to the mission to find the third Record.
But I didn't have time to do it, the mission was completed right after the first turn!
Savegame-C.zip
(81.26 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
I'm ready to provide any additional information.
Cevari
Sleepy Sentry
Sleepy Sentry

Re: [Bug] Red Tide issues after returning to the mission

Post by Cevari »

Hey vdemin, thanks for the save files and detailed bug report. Sorry for the late reply, we were a bit busy leading up to the demo and the winter sale, but I'll have a look at this soon now that we're back to work.

Return to “Stirring Abyss”