Tibetan Turmoil

KiwiWarlord
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Re: Tibetan Turmoil

Post by KiwiWarlord »

Challenge Posted for Rutog , Home Province of Donyo Dorje ( Alexdetrojan )

Sengge Choros ( KiwiWarlord ) marches from Keriya Province and invades Rutog, Home Province of Donyo Dorje ( Alexdetrojan)

Challenge posted, pw sent by PM

Challenge Cancelled by Gavin as the empty white provinces can't be entered.
Last edited by KiwiWarlord on Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

KiwiWarlord wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:37 am Challenge Posted for Panipat , Home Province of Norbu Zangpo ( Gort 7078 )

...Norbu Zangpo is now a welcome Retainer of Sengge Choros
Congratulations KiwiWarlord on your conquest. Norbu Zangpo is a member of the Jonang school. Thus, he has a 50% chance of rebelling.
  • Would Alan like to roll the dice? ASAP
Tibetan Map 06.gif
Tibetan Map 06.gif (297.73 KiB) Viewed 578 times
Latest Province Count.png
Latest Province Count.png (40.91 KiB) Viewed 578 times
KiwiWarlord

Post by KiwiWarlord »

Gavin please roll for my extra Challenge option
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

KiwiWarlord wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:17 am Gavin please roll for my extra Challenge option
Challenge Posted for Rutog , Home Province of Donyo Dorje ( Alexdetrojan )

Sengge Choros ( KiwiWarlord ) marches from Keriya Province and invades Rutog, Home Province of Donyo Dorje ( Alexdetrojan)

You will need to cancel this challenge Brian as you do not have a border with the Home Province of Donyo Dorje ( Alexdetrojan)

But congratulations, you may proceed with a two challenges Brian
Brians 2nd challenge.jpg
Brians 2nd challenge.jpg (56.79 KiB) Viewed 576 times
ahuyton
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Post by ahuyton »

GDod wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:09 am
KiwiWarlord wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:37 am Challenge Posted for Panipat , Home Province of Norbu Zangpo ( Gort 7078 )

...Norbu Zangpo is now a welcome Retainer of Sengge Choros
Congratulations KiwiWarlord on your conquest. Norbu Zangpo is a member of the Jonang school. Thus, he has a 50% chance of rebelling.
  • Would Alan like to roll the dice? ASAP
Tibetan Map 06.gif
So Norbu Zangpo consults his Lamas at the sacred Mount PaniPatat. After several hours of deep meditation and imbibing of butter ale, the Gort-Lama reveals that on a roll of 1-3 the Tribe will learn acceptance of their fate, but on a 4-6 the Tribe's inner peace will be shattered and rebellion will once again occupy Men's futile daily lives.

Looking to the stars, an unusual but plausible configuration of shooting stars suggests a '1'... 'Ommmm' murmurs the Lama and all sink deeply back into contemplation of the wisdom of submitting to the Brute of Senghe.
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

ahuyton wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:07 am
So Norbu Zangpo consults his Lamas at the sacred Mount PaniPatat. After several hours of deep meditation and imbibing of butter ale, the Gort-Lama reveals that on a roll of 1-3 the Tribe will learn acceptance of their fate, but on a 4-6 the Tribe's inner peace will be shattered and rebellion will once again occupy Men's futile daily lives.

Looking to the stars, an unusual but plausible configuration of shooting stars suggests a '1'... 'Ommmm' murmurs the Lama and all sink deeply back into contemplation of the wisdom of submitting to the Brute of Senghe.
Thus, Norbu Zangpo (gort7078) remains a faithful servant of Sengge Choros ( KiwiWarlord ) until such time as his new Lord loses more than half his provinces, his new Lord's fortified province is taken by another tribe, or the mongolian horde under his new Lord loses a battle and he falls in combat.
KiwiWarlord

Post by KiwiWarlord »

Challenge reposted for Rutog , Home Province of Donyo Dorje ( Alexdetrojan )

Sengge Choros ( KiwiWarlord ) marches from Tian Shan Province through my Retainers Province of Panipat and invades Rutog, Home Province of Donyo Dorje ( Alexdetrojan)

Challenge cancelled as illegal
Last edited by KiwiWarlord on Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KiwiWarlord

Post by KiwiWarlord »

Challenge posted for Tsaparang, Province of Karma Tenkyong.

Illegal, has been removed.
Last edited by KiwiWarlord on Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PeterThePainter
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by PeterThePainter »

I rest my èyes for a few hours and awake to find Tibet a very changed place!
AlexDetrojan
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by AlexDetrojan »

AlexDetrojan 46% defeats gort7078 61%. With great luck and the apparent blessings of the gods, QurQan province has remained in the hands of my Tribal Rebels. A ferocious attack was launched by the Tibetan Lord's with overwhelming cavalry lancer superiority. The battlefield was a flat plain with one forest smack dab in the center. Thus the battlefield was divided into two ha!ves, which turned out to be decisive. Heeding Gdod's and Kiwi's admonitions, my general was ever aware of his infantry's vulnerability to the Tibetan lancers and deployed accordingly. On the right half(flank) was all my bow and sword armed cavalry except a couple of units on the left flank. Most of my infantry were on the left flank and in the mass of the forest in the center, dug in like ticks with lots of shooty units to goad the Tibetans. With a ferocious charge the Tibetan cavalry facing my cavalry on my right flank, swept my ponies literally off the map...which proved decisive, as while his cavalry was having too much fun routing my men, things developed in the center and left flank. His stalwart infantry, both spear and musketmen got bogged down trying to eject my infantry from the forest. After lots of back and forth there with much carnage, my two cavalry units I saved on the left flank were able to hit his infantry engaged in the forest and a rout pursued. His cavalry that had had their way with my ponies looked back over their shoulders to witness the destruction of their infantry comrades...they desperately raced back to try and save them, but they had had too much fun chasing my ponies and were too far away...Great, and very tight battle gort. Enjoyed every moment.
But what's this? My general peering at the horizon sees a huge cloud of dust...oh my, it's the Mongols of Kiwi, come to attempt to gain control of our home province, obviously lured by tales of lush grasslands for their horses and ample beer and ample women for their men! We have sent envoys to these impudent Mongol interlopers, with the recently severed heads of Tibetan Lords that were foolish enough to invade our homelands. We also mention to these interlopers that their skulls will make wonderful drinking vessels after our victory! 😁
Last edited by AlexDetrojan on Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterThePainter

Samana falls to the Western Mongols (PeterthePainter defeats Fybyyn 5 - 46)

After a fierce infantry fight in the paddy fields dominating the centre of the battlefield the Tibetans have fled. Outnumbered by 11,000 to 8,000 the Mongols refused to be drawn into a cavalry fight on their open right flank with the lancer armed Tibetan cavalry. Instead they fought the Tibetan infantry in the centre of the field putting them to flight with their superior swordsmanship.

Now the Gods of War have spoken let the fates decide the destiny of the neighbouring provinces Karor, Tsaparang and Bhera.
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

KiwiWarlord wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:40 am Challenge reposted for Rutog , Home Province of Donyo Dorje ( Alexdetrojan )

Sengge Choros ( KiwiWarlord ) marches from Tian Shan Province through my Retainers Province of Panipat and invades Rutog, Home Province of Donyo Dorje ( Alexdetrojan)

Sorry Brian, a player may only issue one challenge (2 if Gelug school and successful) at a time for any province bordering any of their provinces
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

KiwiWarlord wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:24 am Challenge posted for Tsaparang, Province of Karma Tenkyong.

Sengge Choros ( KiwiWarlord ) marches from Tian Shan Province through my Retainers Provinces of Panipat and Gartok and invades Tsaparang, Province of Karma Tenkyong.(Gdod)

Challenge Posted
PW sent by PM
Sorry Brian, a player may only issue one challenge (2 if Gelug school and successful) at a time for any province bordering any of their provinces.

Your valid targets are currently Yashilkil, Hunza, QarQan and Doti
Last edited by GDod on Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

AlexDetrojan wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:20 pm ...QurQan province has remained in the hands of my Tribal Rebels...
But what's this? My general peering at the horizon sees a huge cloud of dust...oh my, it's the Mongols of Kiwi, come to attempt to gain control of our home province. { Ed.- I think it may only be a parental threat to scare little children who don't go to bed when they are told }
In other news
Samana falls to the Western Mongols (PeterthePainter defeats Fybyyn 5 - 46)
Congratulations to both Lobsang Tayiji the Atlan Khan; Prince of the Khalkha Federation (Peterthe Painter) and Donyo Dorje the King of Beri in Kham (AlexDetrojan)

Tibetan Map 07.gif
Tibetan Map 07.gif (309.52 KiB) Viewed 528 times
Latest Province Count.png (40.82 KiB) Viewed 528 times
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

The results are in for Karor, Tsaparang and Bhera.

Karor 73% no change
Karor.jpg
Karor.jpg (14.07 KiB) Viewed 526 times
Tsaparang 38% no change
Tsaparang.jpg
Tsaparang.jpg (15.05 KiB) Viewed 526 times
Bhera 95% converted to Lobsang Tayiji the Atlan Khan; Prince of the Khalkha Federation (PeterthePainter)
Bhera.jpg
Bhera.jpg (14.45 KiB) Viewed 526 times
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

Update
Congratulations on the monks from the Kagyu school for persuading the populace of Bhera to embrace their brand of Buddhism and Lobsang Tayiji the Atlan Khan; Prince of the Khalkha Federation (PeterthePainter) as their overlord.
Tibetan Map 08.gif
Tibetan Map 08.gif (310.54 KiB) Viewed 530 times
Latest Province Count.png (40.8 KiB) Viewed 530 times
AlexDetrojan

Post by AlexDetrojan »

GDod wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:11 pm
KiwiWarlord wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:24 am Challenge posted for Tsaparang, Province of Karma Tenkyong.

Sengge Choros ( KiwiWarlord ) marches from Tian Shan Province through my Retainers Provinces of Panipat and Gartok and invades Tsaparang, Province of Karma Tenkyong.(Gdod)

Challenge Posted
PW sent by PM
Sorry Brian, a player may only issue one challenge (2 if Gelug school and successful) at a time for any province bordering any of their provinces.

Your valid targets are currently Yashilkil, Hunza, QarQan and Doti
So I'm assuming I am to ignore those smelly barbarians challenging my province?(ignore Brian's current challenge which the battle is already set up?)
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

AlexDetrojan wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:45 am ...
So I'm assuming I am to ignore those smelly barbarians challenging my province?(ignore Brian's current challenge which the battle is already set up?)
Correct Alex... However, I would imagine Qarqan is "ripe for the plucking" as a way station to take your fortress province. So, gird yur loins me lad! and I'll do the same for the Mongolian tendency to fancy fortress provinces.(And I always thought they like wide open spaces to plonk a yurt or two. Silly me!)
KiwiWarlord

Post by KiwiWarlord »

GDod wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:09 pm
Sorry Brian, a player may only issue one challenge (2 if Gelug school and successful) at a time for any province bordering any of their provinces
So I can't march through my Retainers Provinces !!!
Surely they would count as MY provinces as I am the Overlord ????
Come on Gavin think about it :? :? :( :(
If I capture a province it becomes mine & I can march through it, If I capture a Tribe's Home Province and have Retainers I have no access to that land ???
Seems a bit wonky to me Gavin
Last edited by KiwiWarlord on Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
PeterThePainter

GDod wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:45 pm The results are in for Karor, Tsaparang and Bhera.

Karor 73% no change
Karor.jpg
Tsaparang 38% no change
Tsaparang.jpg
Bhera 95% converted to Lobsang Tayiji the Atlan Khan; Prince of the Khalkha Federation (PeterthePainter)
Bhera.jpg
Oh dear ! I am not sure what that is going to do for the Mongol Non Aggression Pact.

Return to “Sengoku Jidai: Tournaments & Leagues”