Community Content: Conboy's Operation Dragoon

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

jakemon
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Community Content: Conboy's Operation Dragoon

Post by jakemon »

High marks for Conboy's Operation Dragoon scenario. It's available from the Community Crate icon on the main screen- one click and it just falls into place. Thank you Shards for that efficacy.

Although I generally favor campaigns that enforce the consequences of decision making, this scenario is short, sharp, and sweet- the definition of Sunday afternoon fun. The deployment screen had me thinking pffft- look at all these guys, this is going to be a cakewalk. Instead, it was a couple hours full attention on the edge of my seat thinking I can't ever reach those objectives.

Minor spoiler: Following the Mission Briefing and paying attention to location tags went a long way towards managing a lot of units on a fairly large map. There is slogging, and there are surprises. Oh Sh*t What About My Flanks?

Hat's off to Conboy and all the other amazing content creators. It's got to be like making maple syrup- 50 gallons of effort to make 1 gallon of product. Check it out: this is an example of what OOB can do well.

Dragoon.jpg
Dragoon.jpg (315.13 KiB) Viewed 490 times
conboy
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Re: Community Content: Conboy's Operation Dragoon

Post by conboy »

Gee Whillickers, Jakemon! You just inspired me to finish up a couple others I've had on the back burner for some time.

Thanks for the compliment and I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Every now and then, you get one right!

Thanks again and Happy Holidays,

conboy

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Scenario Design”