Game crash, won't start.

Terminator: Dark Fate – Defiance is a real-time strategy game that follows the war between humanity and Legion's synthetic intelligent machine network. In the single-player campaign, you take the role of a commander in the Founders faction and guide your army in an attempt to foil Legion's plan to exterminate the last remnants of humanity. In skirmish and multiplayer modes, play as three very diverse factions: Founders, Legion and Resistance.
mickguirey
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Game crash, won't start.

Post by mickguirey »

Game loads but does not start TROJAN.SPY.AGENT found HELP.
Hi downloaded game from steam game started and played OK Yesterday, but today won't run SPYHUNTER 5 FOUND after scan object D:\steamlibrary\steamapps\...\physxfoundation-64.DLL

PROCESS C\:program files (x86)\steam\steam.exe

Tried checking files and uninstalling re installed game download now shows missing physx-64.dll not found, now cant use check Library files all other steam games run OK ? any help would be much appreciated thanks.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Game crash, won't start.

Post by zakblood »

it's a false positive so a fake scan report,
SpyHunter is a legitimate anti-malware program that can be used to scan your computer for and remove malware. However, there have been some reports that SpyHunter can also detect false positives, which means that it can sometimes identify programs as malware that are not actually malicious
add the removed file to the safe list and then,
From the Steam Launcher, right-click on the game from the Library and select Properties from the menu. Select the Installed Files tab and click Verify integrity of game files... Steam will verify the game's files. This process may take several minutes.
then try the game again once complete
mickguirey

Re: Game crash, won't start.

Post by mickguirey »

Hi tried to select integrity of the files but it wont let me now all I get when downloading the game is error file missing try to resume and just get the message TROJAN message from SPYHUNTER 5 as written in my previous post, tried re installing on C and D DRIVES still same messages. Have tried full scan several times still same messages I wonder if I can download TERMINATOR from the SLITHERINE SITE although I purchased the game from STEAM ?, anyway thanks for your help mate.

Return to “Terminator: Dark Fate – Defiance”