The Simple Fact....

PC/Mac : Approachable and innovative WW2 strategy game on the east front played at the operationsal level.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

doc99
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

The Simple Fact....

Post by doc99 »

..........is that this a damn fine game and one that Grogards can really appreciate....it deserves more of a following
AgrippaMaxentius
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: The Simple Fact....

Post by AgrippaMaxentius »

I really love UOC, but I primarily stuck to Panzer Corps just because of the lack of content. Ive played through the original campaign as well as the recent expansion in less than 20 hours. While I love the game, and would recommend it to 100% of my friends, I don't think i'll be playing it as much as I used to until alot more content is added. I really enjoy that it doesn't shy away from portraying SS units etc, and the combat system to me is a bit more appealing than Panzer General, but in my opinion the amount of content is lacking.

My belief is that if you are going to recreate an awesome but outtdated game type IE- Turn Based strategy, you better provide a tremendous amount of scenarios.
A strategy wargamer and youtube director, if Strategy and Voice-Roleplay is your thing, make a quick stop by the channel. Thank you, and keep up the fight Herr General! https://www.youtube.com/user/AgrippaMaxentius

Return to “Unity of Command”