Run as Administrator

A mix of deep gameplay and rich historical flavor, Aggressors: Ancient Rome lets you relive history as the ruler of one of the mighty civilizations of the ancient Mediterranean. Choose one of twenty available factions and conquer the world.
lordhoff
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Run as Administrator

Post by lordhoff »

I'm woefully uneducated in this sort of thing. If I am in the middle of a game and (for whatever reason) I decide to login to the game as administrator, will I be able to continue the game where I left off or would I have to log out then back in not as administrator to do so? It happened to me once with a different game - I just don't know if that happens all the time. Thanks.
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Re: Run as Administrator

Post by pavelk »

Hello lordhoff.
Just to be clear - by "login to the game as administration" you mean you turned off the in-build editor by pressing Alt+A in game or you start the game with administrator rights?
If it is the latter, it should not make any difference.
lordhoff
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by lordhoff »

Starting the game by right clicking on the executable and choosing "administrator". Looks like it's not a rule of thumb, then. I think it was one of the TW (Total War) games that I did that and lost the game until I figured out that it was still there as long as I didn't log in as administrator and visa-versa.
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk »

Aggressors should work the same way without issues

Return to “Aggressors: Ancient Rome”