buy everything at once

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

scorehouse
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

buy everything at once

Post by scorehouse »

Slither has a package where you can buy all of Panzercorps2 at once, main game, DLC's, etc. my question. if you buy the whole package. will everything install with ONE download? or will it be several downloads?
rubyjuno
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: buy everything at once

Post by rubyjuno »

Speaking from experience with the original Panzer Corps, if you want the full package in one installation, I would wait until Slitherine have finished releasing DLCs for Panzer Corps 2. With the original Panzer Corps, Slitherine released Panzer Corps Gold as a final release, which included everything and installed in one file. Before that, I had bought everything and it all required installing separately. When Panzer Corps Gold came out, I bought it anyway, just to make things easier. If you buy the "full" Panzer Corps 2 package now, you may find that there are future DLC releases that would need installing individually. I may be wrong about Slitherine releasing a "Panzer Corps 2 Gold" at some point in the future, but my guess is that they will. I bought the Panzer Corps 2 base game to see how I get on with it (I still prefer the original Panzer Corps) and won't buy any DLCs until Slitherine stop making new ones and maybe a "Gold" version comes out.

Not the answer you wanted, but I hope my ramblings help.
scorehouse

Post by scorehouse »

very helpful. doesn't solve my dilemma but avoided making a big purchase for no reason. when I installed the latest patch/version it screwed up the Grand Campaign MOD. now requires all DLC's to subscribe? same with Grondel's MOD. unit MODs were unaffected. I have absolutely no interest in 45, 46, 2525, etc! wish Storm over Europe would add more?
Grondel
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by Grondel »

scorehouse wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:47 pm when I installed the latest patch/version it screwed up the Grand Campaign MOD.
in what way?
scorehouse wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:47 pm now requires all DLC's to subscribe?
AORedone requires u to have the campaigns u want to play. eq u don´t have to have all to play AO39, u only need the ones u want to play.
scorehouse wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:47 pm wish Storm over Europe would add more?
Ezequiel and tpoo told me they are on it, but no eta yet.

sers,
Thomas
VirgilInTheSKY
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by VirgilInTheSKY »

Not technically with Sliterine, but you can use the activation code you get when purchasing to register it on Steam. It does all the download stuffs for you with one click, and auto update when there is one.
scorehouse

Post by scorehouse »

thanks

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”