Italian Campaign 2.0 (v.1.99b on 31st of May, 2023.)

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Uhu
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Re: Italian Campaign 2.0 (v.1.99b on 31st of May, 2023.)

Post by Uhu »

Dear Riccardo,

Welcome, Generale! :)
I just checked: both the dropbox and mediafire links are valid and I could start the downloads (without signing in). Maybe something blocks it on your computer? Firewall, etc.?
Sadly, I don't know, if it is compatible with Mac. If the files are used the same way as on the PC, than probably. :?:
Please report back, when you could solve the issue, I'm happy having another Italian guy playing the Italian Campaign. 8)

33Charlemagne wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:14 am Good Morning, I don't' know hot to find the Italian challenge it seem that the page doesn't more any download; more, I play with a Mac, is compatibile?? Can You help me ? rgds. Riccardo forma Italy.
33Charlemagne
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by 33Charlemagne »

Bello Uhu, many thanks , can you send again the links where I can try to download ? by the way I Lost even this... so I can re try. Thanky so much
RiK
Locarnus
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by Locarnus »

Uhu wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:07 pm My fellow Generales!

Some announcements from the publisher (...which is me :) )

[...]
2., v2.0 is planned to have the briefings and in-game messages grammatically and stylistic corrected. Also I will try to fix the transport vehicles-issue (showing more transports for units as intended), which is an enormous task and no 100% chance to success but I will try it. I also want to change the campaign tree in minor fashion to reflect (possible, what if) late war events to the campaign.
[...]

Good luck Generales!
Hello Uhu,

I'm currently doing some "house keeping" for my Addon and came across the transport categories again, doing some reductions myself.
Perhaps I could make another attempt to battle your transport vehicles issue as well.
To avoid double effort, I would need your latest equipment.pzdat (assuming that there have been changes since your last officially published mod version).
Then I would work on that file and send it back to you in 1-2 weeks (hopefully fixed, though my last attempt failed, I gained some experience since then).
longer, alternative "PG" like Campaign new version 0.34 from 2011.08.02 (another bugfix & now in zip format)
Uhu

Post by Uhu »

It is at the first page, I can just copy them here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jqvbgh2c18oo ... p?e=1&dl=0
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v0diw9g1 ... b.zip/file
33Charlemagne wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:27 pm Bello Uhu, many thanks , can you send again the links where I can try to download ? by the way I Lost even this... so I can re try. Thanky so much
RiK
Uhu

Post by Uhu »

Thank you very much for the offering!
I have to spare some time for this, as I must check, if everything is changed already in the eqp file what I want to change in th next version.
I will contact you, when I have finished it.

Locarnus wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:12 pm
Uhu wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:07 pm My fellow Generales!

Some announcements from the publisher (...which is me :) )

[...]
2., v2.0 is planned to have the briefings and in-game messages grammatically and stylistic corrected. Also I will try to fix the transport vehicles-issue (showing more transports for units as intended), which is an enormous task and no 100% chance to success but I will try it. I also want to change the campaign tree in minor fashion to reflect (possible, what if) late war events to the campaign.
[...]

Good luck Generales!
Hello Uhu,

I'm currently doing some "house keeping" for my Addon and came across the transport categories again, doing some reductions myself.
Perhaps I could make another attempt to battle your transport vehicles issue as well.
To avoid double effort, I would need your latest equipment.pzdat (assuming that there have been changes since your last officially published mod version).
Then I would work on that file and send it back to you in 1-2 weeks (hopefully fixed, though my last attempt failed, I gained some experience since then).

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”