Any Upcoming Tournaments?

AlexDetrojan
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Any Upcoming Tournaments?

Post by AlexDetrojan »

Hello folks. I recently reinstalled Sengoku Jidai after a couple of years hiatus and was wondering if there were any upcoming tournaments planned? I see that I am a bit late to get in on the destruction/preservation of the Ming Dynasty.
Cheers
Alex
ahuyton
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Re: Any Upcoming Tournaments?

Post by ahuyton »

AlexDetrojan wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:29 pm Hello folks. I recently reinstalled Sengoku Jidai after a couple of years hiatus and was wondering if there were any upcoming tournaments planned? I see that I am a bit late to get in on the destruction/preservation of the Ming Dynasty.
Cheers
Alex
Alex, it is a shame that you missed our team event. I will certainly make sure that you are invited to our next one. Personally, I think SJ is a terrific game and probably the most enjoyable of the Slitherine/RBS games. So, if there is an appetite for it I will certainly be open to organising an additional event later on, perhaps returning to Japan after our Ming excursion.
AlexDetrojan

Re: Any Upcoming Tournaments?

Post by AlexDetrojan »

That would be wonderful ahuyton! Yes, SJ is a great game. I forgot about all the subtlety that this game has, a true work of art. And yes, if you want to organize a tournament during the Sengoku Jidai era(or any other for that matter) I'd love to join.
Cheers
Alex

Return to “Sengoku Jidai: Tournaments & Leagues”