Opponent wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

urbanov4
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Opponent wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by urbanov4 »

Hi folks. There are two players in the last months, in the game, with me :D
If some ready for an old, but nice game against human, just install the game and join to my rooms :D
I play all campaigns with both sides, except Kaiserschlacht, which is sorrily broken.
Umeu
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Re: Opponent wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Umeu »

Hey, do you still want to play a game? If you're willing to use Potzblitz mod, then I'm down to play a few rounds over the holiday.

I'm keen to try out Schlieffen plan scenario as CP, but I we can play both sides once to make it fair :D
Check out Project: IMBA, the balance mod for the multiplayer section of Commander: the Great War. Your input is appreciated! viewtopic.php?f=218&t=39677
Umeu

Re: Opponent wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Umeu »

urbanov4 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:59 am Hi folks. There are two players in the last months, in the game, with me :D
If some ready for an old, but nice game against human, just install the game and join to my rooms :D
I play all campaigns with both sides, except Kaiserschlacht, which is sorrily broken.
Hey, do you still want to play a game? If you're willing to use Potzblitz mod, then I'm down to play a few rounds over the holiday.

I'm keen to try out Schlieffen plan scenario as CP, but I we can play both sides once to make it fair :D
Check out Project: IMBA, the balance mod for the multiplayer section of Commander: the Great War. Your input is appreciated! viewtopic.php?f=218&t=39677

Return to “Commander the Great War : Opponent Finder”