Hannible

PC/MAC : A belnd of role playing game and RTS following the story of the mighty Roman Empire.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Icantdothis
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Hannible

Post by Icantdothis »

Hi All. Any help out there in beating the big Hann Himself? Have tried and tried, with no good result!
pgeerkens
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by pgeerkens »

Check out this thread for ideas - there are a couple of others with Zama tactics, but I can't seem to find them right now. Remember to check out GBOR as well.

viewtopic.php?t=3642
"Even on the attack, the spade is the equal of the rifle." Erwin Rommel
Caesar & "Marius' Mules" would agree.
Icantdothis

Cynocephale - Philp V

Post by Icantdothis »

Thanks for advice on Hannibal and the Zama battle. Have not yet won on GBOR, but have beaten him on LA, but now Alex's dad pops up ... what can you do!!!!!!
pgeerkens

Post by pgeerkens »

Hang out in the lower left until his heavies start to move, then run your cavalry in on a wide sweep left to eat up his archers. Fight on the rough ground as much as possible, and target your missilers on his heavies in the rough ground.
"Even on the attack, the spade is the equal of the rifle." Erwin Rommel
Caesar & "Marius' Mules" would agree.
Icantdothis

Post by Icantdothis »

Thanks very much. I have come so close, have killed off Phil, the bulk of his army either dead or run off, and only proabably only about half unit of his heavies remaining .... thought they would break and run, but time ran out on me...... Will post back when I win!!!!
Think I might restart the whole campaign as I have on GBoR, and hope that with the back up of the intel fro the forum and hopefully my gained experience to win out in the end game. Thanks again.

Return to “Legion Arena & CoM”