Numidian

A forum for any questions relating to army design, the army companion books and upcoming lists.

Moderators: hammy, philqw78, terrys, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Moderators, Field of Glory Design

david53
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Numidian

Post by david53 »

I know there was a thread about this around, but has/is anyone using this army and have they used it in a tournement and what were the experiences?

Regards
grahambriggs
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Re: Numidian

Post by grahambriggs »

david53 wrote:I know there was a thread about this around, but has/is anyone using this army and have they used it in a tournement and what were the experiences?

Regards
Simon Hall used it in a comp this year, with a core of the imitation legions. It was quite scary to face in that you had to treat the impact foot with respect and that helped the Numidian light troops to swamp the wings.
david53

Re: Numidian

Post by david53 »

grahambriggs wrote:
david53 wrote:I know there was a thread about this around, but has/is anyone using this army and have they used it in a tournement and what were the experiences?

Regards
Simon Hall used it in a comp this year, with a core of the imitation legions. It was quite scary to face in that you had to treat the impact foot with respect and that helped the Numidian light troops to swamp the wings.
Yes I think I'll try this army this coming year and have a laugh, maybe it'll do well as the opponents will be too busy laughing to notice me sacking their camp.

Dave :D
philqw78
Chief of Staff - Elite Maus
Chief of Staff - Elite Maus

Post by philqw78 »

I think Simon had the full fat Roman Ally, proper legions.
phil
putting the arg into argumentative, except for the lists I check where there is no argument!

Return to “Army Design”