Waiting for my opponent

Moderators: rbodleyscott, kronenblatt

Indibil
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Waiting for my opponent

Post by Indibil »

After 5 days of the start of the second round, I am still waiting for the first movement of my opponent.
I don't understand.
Indibil
edb1815
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2

Re: Waiting for my opponent

Post by edb1815 »

Sad to say some players just stop playing or don't start a round. Just make sure you sent your turn, and you should get points for your opponent's forfeit.
CaptainPunka
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by CaptainPunka »

I am currently in this situation for the active Field of Glory: Medieval tournament. I have submitted my first turn, so both games are in my opponent's queue for several days. It appears he is not showing up to play.

Do I have to actively report this player to a tournament organizer? Or does the system somehow figure out that he is inactive when the round ends.

What if he shows up a week later and we do not have enough time to complete the round. Will I still get the win?
Hari72
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Hari72 »

If you replay Yes :twisted:
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

CaptainPunka wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:48 pm I am currently in this situation for the active Field of Glory: Medieval tournament. I have submitted my first turn, so both games are in my opponent's queue for several days. It appears he is not showing up to play.

Do I have to actively report this player to a tournament organizer? Or does the system somehow figure out that he is inactive when the round ends.

What if he shows up a week later and we do not have enough time to complete the round. Will I still get the win?
As long as the game spends more total time in your in-tray than it does in yours, you will be awarded the win if the game is not finished.
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “Field of Glory II: Medieval - Tournaments & Leagues”