Game hangs after mission failure

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

Poddster
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Game hangs after mission failure

Post by Poddster »

Repeated 3 times in a row, had to ctrl+alt+delete each time.

• Load save.
  • Hit end season.
  • Do the mission.
  • Sit in MC.
  • You should get a fail when the plane drops.
  • Choose 2 teams.
  • Watch that fail, click through, and then the game hangs.
  • You're on the mission control screen, with a black monitor, the lights still flash and the play/pause button still works.

Similar to this: steamcommunity /app/308270/discussions/6/610575007221902344/
(sorry about url: >Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs. )

ps: Another bug. During the tutorial I had a random event and one of my SET people quit. Buzz then told me to hire 2 more to make 7..... the game wouldn't let me hire 3, only 2, and the Buzz tutorial didn't seem to recognise that I'd done what it asked (I guess it was checked for 7 people). I exited to main menu, and none of the buttons worked. Ctrl+alt+del, restarted the tutorial, and everything worked ok.
Attachments
poddster-game-hang.7z
save file for hang
(13.15 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Re: Game hangs after mission failure

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello Poddster,

Deep apologies for the late reply. Regarding the first issue, you're right, it was a glitch in one of the data scripts. If you want to, PM me and I'll send you a small number of files so that you can resume your game. Alternatively, you can wait for the next official patch, though we still don't have a firm ETA for it.

Regarding the second issue you found, it never came up during playtesting, though I can see how it might be a problem. I'll fix it for the next update.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Tech Support”