The Grand Campaign Mega Pack is here!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Philkian
Slitherine
Slitherine

The Grand Campaign Mega Pack is here!

Post by Philkian »

Slitherine, Flashback Games Studio and the Lordz Games Studio (http://www.thelordzgamesstudio.com) are proud to announce the release of the Panzer Corps Grand Campaign Mega Pack ’39-’45 and a patch for Panzer Corps.

We know that a lot of people already have at least some of the Grand Campaign and rather than have you pay for the same thing twice we’ve found a way to offer you great discounts. For each of the 10 DLC’s you already own you will get 10% off the price up to a whopping 70%! Find out more details here.

EDIT THE DEAL HAS NOW EXPIRED!!!

The Mega Pack features all the 10 linked campaigns bundled in one huge package. The player will have the chance to play all 150+ scenarios covering the entire war from the invasion of Poland and Norway on to the cold Russian winter against the Red Army on the East front, defend against D-Day and then take a final stand at Berlin.

Players can import their core force between the linked campaigns, or alternatively use a preset core force and play each of the campaigns on its own or jump in at any year. Gain skills and new equipment for your troops, lead them in a huge campaign map face the enemy and try to overturn your fate.

Get more information about Panzer Corps Grand Campaigns Mega Pack ’39-’45 on its official product page

The Grand Campaign Mega Pack requires the original Panzer Corps or Panzer Corps: Afrika Korps to play.

We are also releasing the 1.14 patch for Panzer Corps which includes a huge number of fixes for the Grand Campaigns and adds full German and Russian language versions of the Grand Campaign. You can download the patch here. A full change list can be found here.
cosy657
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: The Grand Campaign Mega Pack is here!

Post by cosy657 »

just brought mega pack cant download , got wrong windows funny that i already got 8 DLC so can i fix this
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

cosy657 wrote:just brought mega pack cant download , got wrong windows funny that i already got 8 DLC
Could you please be more specific with your problem? Did you receive the email with the download links?
MrsWargamer
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Post by MrsWargamer »

Attention Ian

Used the link took me to a page that 'seemed' like none of my games had been registered, but I know I seem to get routinely logged out of the home page User page and so I closed my browser and logged in and the screen changed to properly reflect all my registered serials correctly.

Created the code by clicking generate (Slitherine in my case) by highlight copy paste (my usual method as I don't trust my typing accurately) and then took it to the purchase on the product page (I chose digital download) and it took me to the usual purchase screen and inserted the code by paste method of course and hit recalculate and all went correct. Inserted my particulars and paid via Paypay which resolved near immediately. Got the serial for the download and started the download.

Currently showing 13 minutes remaining.

Over all, I don't think there is any trouble here in my case. Purchasers are suggested to deliberately make sure they are logged in before proceeding. Not the forums, the main site page where Your Page appears.
cosy657

Post by cosy657 »

i download the game try to run it and i got a message to say i got the wrong version of windows and to get in contact with you to say if i got 32 bit or 64 bit i havent got a clue what this means
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Cosy can you post this to tech support and we'll try and work it out. It sounds like something has gone during the download or your virus checker but the tech support team will help you in the support forum. Let them know what operating system you are using.
Jelinobas
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Jelinobas »

IainMcNeil wrote: [22 Mar 2013 17:13] In reality if you have them all already you wont get much, just convenience for when you need to install them and one installer instead of 10 to store. We are planning to patch all the DLC's, and the patched versions will be in the megapack. However these will be made available to everyone anyway so you don't need to buy the mega pack to to get the patches.

We're still finalising the plan of how we deal with it but the proposal is to set up a discount system that gives you a discount proportional to the number of DLC's you have. We have started work on it already.

E.g. If you have 4 of the 10 DLC's with serials registered to your account you would be able to get a 40% discount on the mega pack. We're not sure how to handle all 10 DLC's being registered as we can't have a $0 purchase so we may have to limit the discount to 90% if you have 9 or 10 DLC's registered.
Cool, 70%! :shock: :roll:
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Jelinobas wrote:
IainMcNeil wrote: [22 Mar 2013 17:13] In reality if you have them all already you wont get much, just convenience for when you need to install them and one installer instead of 10 to store. We are planning to patch all the DLC's, and the patched versions will be in the megapack. However these will be made available to everyone anyway so you don't need to buy the mega pack to to get the patches.

We're still finalising the plan of how we deal with it but the proposal is to set up a discount system that gives you a discount proportional to the number of DLC's you have. We have started work on it already.

E.g. If you have 4 of the 10 DLC's with serials registered to your account you would be able to get a 40% discount on the mega pack. We're not sure how to handle all 10 DLC's being registered as we can't have a $0 purchase so we may have to limit the discount to 90% if you have 9 or 10 DLC's registered.
Cool, 70%! :shock: :roll:
I'm sorry, but we had already explained that the max discount would be 70%:
IainMcNeil wrote:Hi guys, we've worked out the discount system. We wanted it to apply to both digital and boxed copies and so we had to limit the max discount to 70% which is lower than I initially thought. The discounts cant have a diferent % on different items - it is binary, i.e. do you get the disount or not. When I did the maths I found we'd be selling boxes at a loss at an 80% discount so to break even we had to limit it to 70% if you have 7 or more packs registered. I hope you can understand the logic and find this is stilla good offer.

The price is $39.99 or $49.99 in a box. With your 70% discount this means $12 digital or $15 for the mega pack in a box.

If you have one or more DLC purchased and registered, you get 10% discount if you already have 1 DLC, if you own 2 DLC`s you get 20% discount, if you already own 3 you get 30%, etc... and this with a max. of 7 or more get a max. discount of 70%.

So only the ones you have already purchased and registered 7, 8, 9 or all 10 DLC`s will get a maximum discount of 70% on the full price of 39.99 USD (Digital) or 49.99 (Boxed) for the whole Mega Pack, only those people can get it at 12 USD (Digital) or 15 USD (Boxed).

The Mega Pack contains all 10 DLC`s in one package, it does not include the Panzer Corps: Wehrmacht or Panzer Corps: Afrika Korps base games. All DLC`s also have been patched and updated and localized into all available languages, of course we also provide a free patch for those not interested in the Mega Pack. So the Mega Pack contains updated:

Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '39
Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '40
Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '41
Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '42
Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '43 East
Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '44 East
Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '45 East
Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '42 - '43 West
Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '44 West
Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '45 West

You need at least one of them (Wehrmacht or Afrika Korps) as a base game to be able to play any or more or all 10 Panzer Corps: Grand Campaign `39-`45 DLC`s

The Mega Pack only releases the 23rd of April 2013, as usual normally around the afternoon European GMT timezone, so Europe (Slitherine) and US East Coast (Matrix) can release simultaneous in sync.
viewtopic.php?f=121&t=41949#p395238
MrsWargamer

Post by MrsWargamer »

Reporting in after download.

I uninstalled the whole shebang, rebooted the system, reinstalled PC and then AK and then initiated the mega pack and it auto updates to newest patch then installs the DLC content just fine.

All in all, a nice option if you have a few bucks to spare on spoiling yourself :)

The process is hardly what I call a pain, and having all your eggs in one basket is rarely wise, but I don't mind NOT taking twice the time to punch in all those serials from all those files that need to all be told where to install to and all the mouse clicking :)

You now have my permission to make me a unified installer for all my Battle Academy files :)
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

DSWargamer wrote:You now have my permission to make me a unified installer for all my Battle Academy files :)
Actually you have it already. :)
jcgator

Post by jcgator »

I asked this when the Mega campaign was announced but didn't get an answer.

I own all DLCs and with the current setup I can only play individual scenarios included in original release. The ad for Mega Pack states: "The player will have the chance to play all 150+ scenarios covering the entire war ". Does that mean I can now play each of those scenarios as a one-off battle, or will they remain playable only in a campaign environment?
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

You can mod them in by:

viewtopic.php?p=287064
borsook79

Post by borsook79 »

When I tried to generate the coupon for Matrix it generated one for Slitherine, tried a couple of times even... not a big problem, bought it here, but still...
"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - G.B. Shaw
drumars
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by drumars »

I received your e-mail. It has a serial number and a link for downloading game. When I click on the link automatically goes to the station and gives me download. When I download my icon than 1 kb. Click on it and appears like a window in MS DOS???? PLEASE HELP! :shock:
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

We're aware that some of you are receiving bad links. We're trying to fix the situation as quick as we can.
You can write a email to support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details, and once the issue is fixed we'll send you new download links.
Our apologies for all the inconvenience this may be causing you.
Longasc
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by Longasc »

OK, I think I will do everyone a favor when I buy tomorrow. There seem to be some issues, I will watch this thread to see when they are resolved.

Looking forward a lot to the Megapack a lot!

(OT: But for now I must decided if I rather want to play Guild War 2 or Star Trek Online. No longer have time for both of them.)
Muddy
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by Muddy »

I have 4 of the DLC already installed. Is it best to uninstall these before I install the mega pack?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Muddy wrote:I have 4 of the DLC already installed. Is it best to uninstall these before I install the mega pack?
I think it won't do much difference. Personally I've just installed after having uninstalled all the previous installed DLC Grand Campaign.
Muddy

Post by Muddy »

I think I will go for the uninstall option then. keep it nice and clean, and I wouldn't like to chance any unexpected bugs caused from installing over my old grand campaigns. ;)
Soldberg
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Soldberg »

i purchased the megapack... but i can't register the megapack at slitherine... it's not listet in the register-database...
Last edited by Soldberg on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “News & Announcements”